Why do I do this? I’m packing to go to Ohio for three days and I’m packing my entire wardrobe. I keep thinking “But what if it rains? Or what if it’s cold? Or what if we go somewhere fancy? Or what if the world is set on fire?”
It’s three days. It’s a small little town. I’m pretty sure I don’t need five pairs of jeans and nine shirts.
2. Age I get mistaken for: Anywhere from 15-18. I’m 20, guys. 20.
3. What I want to be when I’m older: Retired. Honestly, I’m just ready to be an old lady. I just want to be able to sleep all day and not get judged for it.
7. We had this mini field trip for our photography class where we started out by going to the cemetery and then we were allowed to walk around town. We had a little group of 6 and we just walked around and took picture but mostly we just went to the park and swung on swings and monkey bars and talked. (We were 17.)
8. My favorite food: Pizza. Anything pizza flavored.
11. Someone I miss, and why: My cousins. We used to be really close when I lived in Ohio (six hours away from them) and I came to vist but now that I live 10 minutes away from them, we haven’t talked or hung out in a year.
12. Someone I love, and why: …I don’t really love anyone. I mean, family is a default but I’m not really sure I’ve ever felt that feeling or know what it even feels like. I blame childhood drama for this.
15. Top five six things I couldn’t live without: Music. Books. TV. My bed. Chocolate. Nicky (my dog).
Okay, so now I want to compare answers :) 17 and 19. And then, to add some excitement, I'll also go with 7 and 13.
7. Sitting in the middle of the street, in the middle of the night and playing patty-cake with my friend Kristen. We lived across the street from each other and Ohio was so quiet and calm that we really could sit in the middle of the street in total darkness without having to worry about getting hit by a car.
13. My pet peeves: When I’m trying to say something to someone and they walk away like I wasn’t in the middle of a sentence.
17. Green Hornet. How To Train Your Dragon. Singin’ In the Rain. Lilo and Stitch. Independence Day. Lion King. X-Men: First Class. The Social Network. Sherlock Holmes. Despicable Me. Alley Cats Strike.