Rule 1: I’m not adding new questions. Rule 2: I can’t think of any. Rule 3: I just ate a big piece of birthday cake so I’m too lazy. Rule 4: I have a lot of shows waiting for me on my DVR.
1. What was your first fandom and how did you get into it? I’m pretty sure it was Harry Potter. At least it’s the first one I remember.
2. What are the first and last things on your blacklist? First: Asa Butterfield Last: Game of Thrones
3. If you could go anywhere in the world for a free vacation, where would you go? Oh man, I actually would like to go to Ireland.
4. Favorite and least favorite words?Favorite: Serendipity has always been good to me. Least favorite: Toes.
5. Do you have religious beliefs/what are they? Boobs.
6. Tell me about your PETS, or what pets you want if you don’t have any. I’ve had fish, two rabbits, a cat, two turtles, and some birds in the past. The only, and best, pet I have now is my dog. Who is a Chihuahua but not one of those annoying ones who bark and shake all the time. She likes sleeping in spots where the sunlight hits, playing with string and eating my cereal when I set my cup down.
7. What was the last song or album you downloaded (or bought I guess if you’re a weirdo)? haha ha haaaaa nope not telling you the last one. I’ll tell you the second to last which was William Beckett’s Walk the Talk EP.
8. What is your favorite month and why? October because fuck you.
9. Who was the last blog you followed? Penis, which was a great decision.
10. What was the last argument you had? On whether or not 3D actually just means great HD nowadays.
“I’m sick of saying the words gay and lesbian. It’s just people…One day I want my son to come home from school and be like, ‘Dad, I found this guy and I love him.’ And I’ll be like, ‘Yes, you do and that’s OK!’ I so want that.”—Josh Hutcherson (via lovingaugustuswaters)